By Dominique Haughton,Mark-David McLaughlin,Kevin Mentzer,Changan Zhang
Read or Download Movie Analytics: A Hollywood Introduction to Big Data (SpringerBriefs in Statistics) PDF
Similar social sciences statistics books
Easy information presents an available and complete creation to statistical data utilizing the unfastened, cutting-edge, robust software R. This booklet is designed to either introduce scholars to key innovations in information and to supply uncomplicated directions for utilizing R. Teaches crucial ideas in facts, assuming little heritage wisdom at the a part of the readerIntroduces scholars to R with as few sub-commands as attainable for ease of useProvides sensible examples from the academic, behavioral, and social sciencesBasic data will entice scholars and pros around the social and behavioral sciences.
Offers a step by step method of the main precious statistical analyses for language attempt builders and researchers utilizing IBM SPSS, Winsteps and points. It comprises clearly-worked out examples for every research with precise explanations.
Selling excessive criteria in schooling whereas striving for equivalent possibilities lower than the funds constraints - those are the recent international pursuits of schooling platforms. This booklet brings jointly research-based proof at the effectiveness of significant Australian, Dutch, and united kingdom development efforts in schooling at either fundamental and secondary point, when making comparisons with related US projects.
This e-book summarizes the foreign facts on methodological matters in typical atmosphere in schooling. through seriously discussing the standard-setting practices carried out within the Nordic international locations and through featuring new methodological ways, it bargains clean views at the present study.
- Understanding and Investigating Response Processes in Validation Research (Social Indicators Research Series)
- A Comparison of the Bayesian and Frequentist Approaches to Estimation (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Applied Crime Analysis: A Social Science Approach to Understanding Crime, Criminals, and Victims
- Compassionate Statistics: Applied Quantitative Analysis for Social Services (With exercises and instructions in SPSS)
- Doing Discourse Research: An Introduction for Social Scientists
- Data Analysis: A Model Comparison Approach To Regression, ANOVA, and Beyond, Third Edition
Additional info for Movie Analytics: A Hollywood Introduction to Big Data (SpringerBriefs in Statistics)